Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Resolution through United Legal Expert Lawyers
United Legal Experts is the leading international arbitration firm. Many of our lawyers are acknowledged as leaders in the field of international arbitration.The use of ADR to resolve a wider variety of disputes has grown and has become a major part of the justice system on which our society relies for a fair determination of legal rights.
Our team also has significant experience of International and national arbitration and litigation, regularly advising our clients on construction and other commercial disputes. We offer clients the full spectrum of dispute resolution options, from mediation to international arbitration and multi-jurisdictional litigation.
Our Firm assists clients with resolution of disputes in all areas of special and general practices in a broad range of industrial sectors including Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Construction, Entertainment and Media, Banking and Finance, Insurance and Reinsurance, International Finance, IP, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Family etc.
In addition to dispute resolution services the firm takes great honour to be called as leading deal-making negotiations firm in Asia, providing expert resolution and deal making negotiation services in different matters.
Services provided by United Legal Experts includes:
- Conducting arbitration under the Arbitration Laws & related rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients.
- Representing clients before Tribunals and court proceedings in arbitration petitions.
- Appointment of arbitrator through Court of Law
- Representing clients before tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Commercial Contracts, Construction Agreements, Venture Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures