‘One of the biggest threat to the world is CLIMATE CHANGE’
Emerging legal issues that surround the environment and climate change are central to many areas of United Legal Experts practice. United Legal Experts brings about many clients that are experienced and stay current on legal issues mainly presented by global climate change. As a result of technology and advancement and public awareness, the environment matters have become complex in the legal world. Environment matters tend to pose risks given intense media scrutiny. Our environmental practice brings an in depth understanding of industry worldwide practices and trends that enables us to provide sophisticated environmental law.
United Legal Experts provides advisory services to clients in relation to the following matters:
- environmental management, health and safety
- water resources management for environmental development,
- environmental surveys, air and noise, water supply, sewerage, drainage, solid waste, and pollution control
- environmental planning and management,
- cleaner production,
- laboratory testing of natural gas and contaminated soil,
- energy audit,
- technology transfer and General Public Awareness,
- human resource development and training,
- major International agreements in Conventions on the Environment in Pakistan.
Furthermore, our experienced litigators over the years have defended clients where matters become detrimental against the Environmental Protection Authorities Special Judicial Magistrate and Environmental Magistrate.