“Our mission is to bring technical knowledge of the aviation sector with our legal expertise to develop commercial solutions that make business sense”
Aviation Legal Professionals together with contracting engineering consultants at United Legal Experts assist services related to acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing of aircraft, aviation equipment, flight simulators and related assets, and advise on travel agency related issues and assistance in airport related issues. Furthermore, United Legal Experts possess the skills in handling aviation regulatory and governmental compliance matters and in addition, provides solutions to our clients in planning regulations and governmental policies. We deal in aviation insurance claims work, defending air carriers against passenger injury and wrongful death claims and cargo loss or damage claims arising on both domestic or international flights.
United Legal Experts acts for clients in relation to the following:
- Aircraft and helicopters, engines, parts and components sales
- Operating lease and financing lease transactions
- Tax related compositions on a domestic, cross-border and international basis
- General airline commercial transactions
- Consisting marketing and commercial agreements, aircraft maintenance related agreements, codeshare and block space agreements
- Contracts for fuel supply, catering, ground handling and other day-to-day air carrier matters
- Deregistration and registration of aircraft
- Advising foreign air carriers with regards to aircraft wet leasing arrangements, and with respect to foreign ownership rules affecting holdings in air carriers, airline restructuring, fractional aircraft ownership expertise
- Acting for numerous aircraft lessors and financial institutions with regards to the insolvencies of certain carriers and travel agencies,
- Counseling air carriers in relation to air passenger rights initiatives in the region
- Advising on bilateral air agreements and liability matters under international air law conventions and treaties.